Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Update on Nothing

It's been a few days since my last post. What's happened since? Let's see... Last weekend I went to Celebrities for the first time. I had so much fun! I didn't even drink (ok, I had 2 drinks). Sunday was Jerome's baptism. Its always fun to see all the little babies. Then on Monday - back to work.

Work is getting really frustrating. Because the module that I'm working on is the one that the majority of users see, my group gets blamed for everything. 90% of the time it has nothing to do with us! Well, next week we start the training again which is a lot more fun than this support crap we've been doing.

But that's it. Not much going on. Things are going well in my personal life and my professional life. Other than winning the lottery, there's not much more I would ask for right now.

No comments: