Saturday, March 26, 2005

One Last Time

This year was such a bad snowboarding season. It started good way back in December but by the time Christmas came, the snow was pretty weak. The whole season I think I only went about 5 or 6 times. Well, yesterday, I went One Last Time! Whistler had received a big dump of snow last week and yesterday was great! The bottom half of the mountain was crap, but the top half had powder and packed powder. Terrain park, tree runs, fast blues, and new friends made for an awesome day on the mountain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up home homeboy! It's Ray.
Thanks for coming out to meet us that Friday really enjoyed meeting and boarding with all you guys.

Looks like Whistler's season began just soon after we arrived, haha.

If you click my name it'll bring you to my blog entry with links to my pics of our trip.

Peace!

Anonymous said...

BTW, i got to your site through VeeJay, he sent me Randy's link prior to our trip. Now I'm lurking your blog ring! haha