Saturday, July 22, 2006

Finally

We got our barbeque yesterday! It's pretty freakin nice and the best part of it is that it was free. We got it with points so we didn't pay anything. Celia called me at work yesterday and says she just got a call from the company and they just delivered the barbeque but no one was home so they left it at the front door. When I got home, I saw it and realized why they weren't afraid of anyone stealing it. This thing came in a cardboard box bigger than Kevin Federline's old house. Y'know those wooden pallets that things ship on? This barbeque came on one of those and it was sitting there blocking my whole driveway. I had to open it and take it to the back patio one piece at a time. We bought a propane tank, some meat, and tonight we're firing it up! w00t!! Everyone's welcome, bring your own beer and meat.

1 comment:

R said...

Dude I wish I was at a bbq today. we had a five hour practice with costumes in this heat then we had a show right after. Two more shows tomorrow. damn. Now I want a beer...