Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What's Been Going On

It's been a while. Needless to say, I've been a little busy. I'm back to work now and every day I rush home to help with the kids. When I walk in the door I pick one of them up and hug them so tight. I'm only out of the house for 8 hours and they look at me like I'm some weirdo stranger. Makes me want to quit my job. Anyway, here's a quick update:

We're selling our house. Hopefully we get what we're asking but compared to what I paid for it 5 years ago, anything even close would be a shitload of money. Then again, it would have to be a shitload of money to make a dent in the asking price of a new home nowadays.

Work sucks. Too much to do and I'm still not back in the swing of things.

I bought an XBox360. When I first said I wanted one, Celia said "No way, you won't have time to play it anyway." Well 9 months later, I ended up buying one and guess what: Celia plays it more than me.

I'll write more this week. Promise...

No comments: