Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby Story

Now that my major project at work is done, now that we've moved into our new home, now that the renovations are almost done, now that the kids' birthday is past, now that the wedding has come and gone, and now that Celia is back to work I wonder what I'm going to do with all my time. Actually, now that Amelia is walking and Lucas is right behind her, all my "free" time is spent watching the kids. It's okay though because they're more fun now than they have ever been. They play, they talk in their baby language, and they get into all kinds of trouble. Just one story:

Usually in the mornings, they play while Celia and I take about 20 minutes trying to wake up. We can usually hear them banging away in the hallway but one morning they were awfully quiet. I got up and hunted them down and found them standing beside the toilet having a grand old time splashing away. I had to fish out one of their little stuffed animals and we had to wash both of them up right then and there. Gross.

No comments: