Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Try it Again

I was always interested in having my own website. My ISP even provides webspace and a few years ago I even tried it out for a bit. It was a bit tedious to make web pages and upload them and manage it all the time so I deleted all the stuff and gave up. Now don't get me wrong, I'm no quitter - I refuse to completely quit smoking, right? I'm just looking for an easier way to manage a website. Now, in 2009, I think I have my solution: iWeb. So simple, so pretty. I know, no guy should ever use the word "pretty" unless he's trying to make out with someone, but seriously, iWeb makes pretty pages. Nothing fantastic/incredible/awesome/innovative, but that might be because I don't know what I'm doing yet. I just need the space to post some pictures so it'll never be super-fancy. Check it out.

No comments: