Sunday, August 28, 2005

Falling off the Face of the Earth

No, I haven't fallen off. I've just been a little busy with "stuff". Okay, I'll be honest, I haven't been that busy, I've just been lazy. I find it hard to post now that I'm working at a computer all day long. When I come home from work I just want to relax and play games on my computer. I don't want to type anything, I don't want to compose a sentence, I don't want to be careful about politically correct statements, and I don't want to try and be entertaining to all you blog leeches. Oh crap, hang on, I just have to turn on my internal filter... Ok, just kidding. No one's a leech. Just maybe some fucking ticks though...


Anyhoo, on Friday we went Whitewater Rafting. The last time I went was for Steve's stag. The rafting was kinda slow with not a lot of big hits. I wanted life-threatening shit and all I got was a wake-up splash in the face. The camping afterwards was the memorable part. Especially for Steve and Randy. Then again, maybe they don't remember it... But anyway, on Friday the river was wild. We had a lot of big waves and some good rapids. Very fun. I'm pretty damn sore now but its that good "oh-yeah-I-just-worked-out" kind of sore. Next summer we want to do a 2-day trip so if anyone wants to come let me know and we'll go camping for a night or two as well.

No comments: