Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Reality TV

I've already said that I'm not a big fan of reality TV. There are, however, a few shows that I liked. I just discovered another show that was great. It had drama, suspense, action, emotion, comedy, and best of all interesting characters. "What?" you ask? What kind of reality TV can have all these things? Well it's not quite as high-profile as Survivor or the Apprentice but it's also not stupid and pointless like My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee. It's Hell's Kitchen with Chef Ramsay. This show rocked! It rocked harder than Motley Crue with a bag of coke in 1985. It's over now and it doesn't sound like they're going to make a sequel so if you missed it, I'm sure it'll come out on DVD or something.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

i agree.. i got into Hell's Kitchen.. although i only got to see the last 4 episodes i got hooked