Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dreams

Reading my sister's blog reminded me of something that happened a couple years ago. I used to have a roommate that had a cat. I actually liked the cat because she was easy to take care of because she didn't need walking, didn't need constant attention, and was cute to have around. Well we used to sleep with the door slightly ajar otherwise Nala would scratch at it until someone let her in (then she would come in, look around and then leave like she just wanted to come in and see what was going on). Anyway, Nala would sometimes jump up on the bed and sleep on the pillow beside me or if Kerri had left for work already would just bug me until I got up. Anyway, one night I was having a dream that Nala was walking on my pillow and waving her tail in my face so I pushed her away and yelled, "Nala, stop that!" The next morning when I got up I realized that it wasn't Nala, it was Celia's hair tickling my face and I had shoved her head away! Sorry, babe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jealous??? You're jealous! You miss Nala so much... and she doesn't miss you at all. And now, thanks to me, she is not a huge mammer jammer of a cat, where her tummy tum tum drags on the floor...