Thursday, October 19, 2006

Just an Update

It's been a while, huh? What have I been up to? None of your damn business. Just kidding. Well, not entirely, but I don't mean to sound like an a-hole. Anyway, I'll tell you what I'm doing now.

Today I attended my first meeting for this new project I'm working on at work and wow what a timekiller. Four hour meetings just kill me. I'd rather go to the dentist. Don't get me wrong, the meeting was necessary, but holy crap this project seems like it will never get off the ground with all the bickering and "discussions" going on. The next 6 months at work will be interesting...

I just got a new muffler for my car. I've needed a new muffler for about 3 months now but I finally got it done and my car is nice and quiet. Next: new tires.

Bed update: the king size bed we bought fucking rocks. We don't crowd each other anymore and Celia can roll over without knocking me in the face.

Has anyone else had a problem recently with their MSN Messenger? For a while I couldn't log in and it would just say "signing on" and the msn dude would spin around forever. I fixed it with the help of some website. Apparently it was some bug. Don't ask me for the address, just google "can't log into msn messenger".

Last week I was on vacation and did absolutely nothing. It was great. I slept in, played on my computer all day and vegged out for a week. I haven't had any real time off work since January so it was much-needed. The problem now is that I hate waking up early for work.

No comments: