Thursday, November 30, 2006

Again, the Job gets Stressful

I found out the other day that I have to do a presentation. Presentations are no big deal. I do them all the time. I teach classes on how to use the software on a regular basis. This presentation, however, is a little different. I have to present to all the executives in the Authority. I'm talking about standing in front of the CEO, CFO, CIO, a whole pile of VP's, directors, managers, etc, and do my best to sound the least bit intelligent. I don't know why I'm nervous about it, it's not like they can fire me. And whether or not I do a good job won't really affect anything about my work. I just don't want to sound like an idiot. You know, gotta make our department look good. Okay, all those people might not be there, but this is a bigger deal than I'm used to.

No comments: