Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Belated

I forgot to celebrate the third anniversary of my blog. It was November 25th, 2003 when I started writing all this crap. The really funny part is that all you guys have been wasting your time reading it! Seriously, I don't have any kind of insight and I'm not all that funny. I mostly just talk about myself and useless crap. Anyway, happy birthday! I have an idea for 2007, but you'll have to wait to see the new feature.

New stuff I'm working on (this isn't the new 2007 feature, moron. it's still 2006):
Adding labels to all my old posts. As of right now, I have something like 542 entries that I have to label. It might take a while but after all that work, it'll be so much easier to go back and read all my deep, insightful movie and book reviews or go back and play all the 'Who Said That?' games all over again.

No comments: