Thursday, December 21, 2006

Smile!

Yesterday I bought a new camera: the Canon Powershot SD800IS. You'll have to look it up yourself because I'm too lazy to make a link. Originally, I was looking for the SD900 because I wanted a 10 megapixel camera but I traded 3 megapixels for image stabilization. I know what you're thinking: "you didn't need 10 megapixels anyway." Well, sure maybe I didn't but that doesn't mean you shouldn't get it. I believe that when it comes to technology, you should always get the most that you can afford. When people ask me to help them find a new computer I always ask "how much can you spend?" If you say $1000, then I'll look for computers that are $1000 not $600. You'll never be ahead of the game when it comes to technology because there's always something new so by buying the best you can now will mean your stuff will become outdated in 10 months instead of 5. But I guess its all a tradeoff. I chose less megapixels for the image stabilization. I'll post some pictures after my vacation.

No comments: