Sunday, October 21, 2007

Paparazzi

I mentioned this before, but me and my family are celebrities. People watch us as we walk by and as I pass I can hear them talking about the twins and how lucky we are and all that jazz. At first it was kinda cool being the superstar in the mall, then it was a little annoying because people stopped us all the time, and now its just a super pain in the ass. I was walking with my stroller and there was this lady that was smiling at me and the babies and looked at me like she wanted to talk to me and ask questions about the baby. I just gave her a polite smile, turned my eyes forward, and kept on walking. I do this a lot now. I don't bother to speak to my fans because it's very tiring. Maybe I'm not appreciating the people that got me here, but sometimes I just need time for myself. I can totally understand what the Olsen twins are going through.

No comments: