Friday, December 28, 2007

Spoiled

Well, the flight wasn't so bad. Flying business class is fucking awesome. I never really thought economy was that bad but now that I've gone business, economy is so... for the masses. They had a little bassinet for each of the kids, they gave us tonnes of toys, and they even asked other passengers to switch seats so that we could all be together (that's another story). When your meal comes, they give you a tablecloth and they bring out your tray individually instead of on a cart, and when you recline your seat, it really reclines - I'm not talking just a couple of inches, I mean you go down to at least 45 degrees and the footrest comes up and the pillows are even bigger. Since Celia has decided to fly home with me instead of staying longer, we'll be upgrading to business class for our flight home. Sweet.

No comments: