Monday, June 2, 2008

My eLife is Now my iLife

I don't know if I mentioned it already (I guess I could just read my own blog), but I us a Mac. iMac 24" 3.06GHz 4GB RAM nVidia 8800GTS. Ya, you heard me. I switched to Apple. Okay, not 100%, I'm actually typing on our Windows PC right now, but that's because we fight over the mac all the time. I have one word for it: itsfuckingawesome. iTunes was always kinda cool but once you use iPhoto with it, it gets better. I haven't even had a chance to play with the other stuff because yet because I'm still playing with iPhoto. For all you people that are now saying, "well I still need to use MS Word and Excel for work," - get with the program, you can do that with a mac and no one would know. Anyway, just so you know, a 24" monitor is fucking huge. My first computer used to have a 15" CRT monitor that took up half the desk and... sorry, I'm not really going anywhere with this, I just wanted to reminisce about how far we've come. 24 fucking inches!! Jeebus, that's big. (that's what she said. hehe).

Okay anyway, just to get even more entrenched into the Window-less world, we both got iPhones. Don't ask where we got them, just know that we now own the coolest phone in the world. Don't try to tell me your phone is just as good because it won't work, I'm in love with my phone. It's like having the newest phone and the newest iPod all in one. Wait, that's exactly what it is.

About 2 more hours and then it's happy bday to me. Last Thursday I told my boss I would be calling in sick. I think it's just so damn considerate of me to give 5 days notice on my sick days, don't you think?

No comments: