Saturday, June 14, 2008

Poor Baby

My poor little girl is sick. Yesterday evening she suddenly threw up her entire dinner. I haven't seen her throw up that much ever. Then, the whole night she couldn't hold anything down. She threw up anything she tried to eat or drink. This morning I stopped trying to feed her and she was down to just breast milk and a bit of water. She's so lethargic and grumpy now. So far, she's been able to take some pedialyte and breast milk and keep it down but hopefully she makes it through the night without puking. She must be starving. Lucas has been so helpful too. He hasn't been very needy while Amelia has been sick so he's been playing on his own while I've been looking after Amelia. What a good boy. All this happening with my girl and I've got a crappy crappy cold too. I've been coughing like crazy, my nose is all plugged up (and yet runny at the same time), and I just feel crappy all over. This weekend isn't going to be a good one.

Lucas Walking Update:
still not walking.

No comments: