Monday, July 28, 2008

How Do I Know You?

I don't spend as much time on Facebook as I used to. I've pretty much maxed out on friends (I seriously don't know any more people) and I don't like all those stupid applications that you can add to your profile. All I ever do now is check for mail, see if anyone has posted new pictures, and... well actually that's about it. I like to look through people's pictures. I'm not a weirdo stalker or anything (or am I?) but by looking at all the pictures I feel like I'm actually part of my friends' lives, sharing their experiences and adventures with them - even those friends that live in Saskatchewan or California or Taiwan. Okay, I'm a bit weird like that, but isn't that the whole point of posting pics anyway? Another I do when I have a bit of time is browse through people's friend lists. Maybe they've added someone new that I know or maybe I met some of their friends at a party recently. One time, I was looking through someone's friend list and I saw a name that looked familiar but I couldn't remember if it was from elementary school in Regina, junior high in Winnipeg or high school here in BC. Does that mean I'm old now?

No comments: