Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday

There are times I can't believe it and there are times I'm overwhelmed with happiness. I really can't describe how great it is to see my children every day and hear them say in their excited little voices "daddy!" it was 4 years ago today that they were born. Born almost 3 months too early and only 5lbs between the two of them. They used to look at me from their isolettes with a look on their faces that said, "why?" I sang to them through the plastic box and when I held them I cried. Now they run and jump and play without a care in the world. What would I do without them? Happy birthday to my little babies.

4 comments:

natalie said...

Found your blog! Guess who

hapi said...

Hi Oliver, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Gemini said...

Happy birthday

Unknown said...

Good post. That's exactly what I want to say.
Nike NFL Jerseys
Wholesale NFL Jerseys
NFL Jerseys china