Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Ok, now I'm pissed. This is the second time I'm writing this. I just lost all my "original" thoughts because I don't know what I'm doing here. How lame.

So this is my first (actually second) blog thingy. Apparently blog beats out handwritten diaries in 4 out of 5 27+ year old individuals. I have actual literature to support this claim. If you don't believe me, email me at don't-be-such-an-idiot@yahoo.ca. No, don't email me. That email doesn't exist. I'm trying to make a point here.

Well with Christmas just around the corner I decided to start my shopping early. Pet peeves about the Christmas season: can't go snowboarding because all my money is being spent on gifts, use of the word 'xmas', malls are super busy, can't go to Wal-Mart to buy simple things like detergent and toilet paper without waiting in line for 3hrs, and when I have to work Christmas Day and Boxing Day. I don't care how much money I make on those two days, I'd rather have them off to spend with my friends and family. BTW, I don't make that much money on those days.

No comments: