Saturday, June 26, 2004

Party Weekend - but not the wild and crazy kind

Last night it was my aunt's 50th birthday. We had a big party for her here at my clubhouse and everything turned out great. It was really fun to see some people that I haven't seen in years. There were some visitors from Regina (well, actually just 1), and we started telling stories from when we were kids. Patrick is married now and its kinda weird to think he's 28 years old now. I guess I'm 30 but I haven't seen him since we were kids so I always remembered him as 10 years old. Anyway, it was nice to catch up with him. We used to play together all the time cuz we lived on the same street. Ah, good times...

Today is Emily's 1st birthday party. This ought to be fun. I'm sure it'll be tiring with all the kids around but its nice to see the babies growing up. I never imagined that I'd be uncle/tito/ninong oliver and I am really honoured that I can be there to watch my friends' children grow up. *sniff*

1 comment:

jcandkim said...

hey oliver! how was emily's birthday? luv k.