Saturday, June 12, 2004

Where have I been?

I have to apologize. I haven't written here for a while. I've been noticing that with my new job, I've had less of a desire to sit at my computer at home and do anything. With my old job, I was on feet most of the time and to sit at the computer was a luxury. I couldn't wait to go home and sit at my computer. I could surf the web, play games, check my email, etc etc. But now, I'm sitting at a computer all day long. In fact, if I can't use a computer while I'm at work, I'm pretty much useless. When I have down time at work, I check my personal email, surf the web, etc etc (no games, damn). Another thing: my computer here at home has been acting funny. I think I might just go for a fresh install of Windows. Its been a while since I did that last...

No comments: