Sunday, June 13, 2004

work work work

Last week, I assisted with my first training class for the older software that we're using in the hospital. It was somewhat odd to walking around the room with people asking me for help as if I was an expert with it or something. I suppose I am the expert, huh? See, the thing is, at my hospital, we're using a newer version of it and at some other hospitals, they use an older version. I've been working with the new version so long, I've forgotten the old. So when people in the class asked me for help, I'd be like, "Well, let's try this... nope, that' didn't work. Oh here we go, this'll work... nope, let's try..." and so on. The only difference is some keyboard commands and some of the abbreviations. Anyway, I had to tell someone that they needed another class and would have to come back. In september I'll be running these classes by myself. I can't wait.

No comments: