Monday, September 13, 2004

6 Virtual Degrees

Its funny how blogging has connected people. You read about what's going on in other people's lives and you let other people know what's going on in yours. There are at least a couple of people that I've "met" through my blog (although I have met them at least once in real life). The funny thing is that when people who don't read blogs question where you got your information or when they give you that "how-the-hell-did-you-know-that" look. I especially like when when someone you've never met leaves a comment on your page. Its like making a new friend. See? The cybergeeks can be very friendly.

2 comments:

jcandkim said...

Hey Oliver! I know EXACTLY what you mean! I'm so surprised at how many read our blogs. Anyways, it's one of the best ways to keep in contact I guess. (By the way, I'm such a cybergeek ... I'm lost without my internet)

Fumbling said...

Add a sitemeter.com to your site and you'll be astounded at just how many do read your site. I have an entire audience of regular readers whom I don't know and who don't leave comments. Kinda neat and scary at the same time. Btw, good blog. I'm eva's friend.