Friday, September 24, 2004

Lazy Minds

I know I take it for granted because I sit at a computer all day, but I get really frustrated when I'm trying to teach someone how to use a computer and they just don't get it. I understand that there are people that never grew up with computers and they have no interest in it now, but when your job changes and it now requires the use of a computer, I just think its their responsibility to do a little upgrading in their skills. Learning to use the computer for work is like getting a Class 4 driver's license for work. Or having to learn new protocols and procedures. You just have to keep up with the job market. Just because you've been doing a job a certain way for 20 years doesn't you should be doing the same way for another 20. Times change, technology advances, job requirements increase. The world is learning, keep up.

No comments: