Sunday, November 14, 2004

Relationship Advice Isn't My Strong Point

I got a call from my friend Michele today. I was supposed to have lunch with her, but I bailed out (again) because I was supposed to help my brother move. I ended up not helping, but I had lunch with Vanessa, Steve, and Lisa instead. Anyway, a few months ago I wrote about how Michele finally met a nice guy that I approved of. Well just recently, she broke up with him. Now she says she misses him and she's all upset. I guess this is pretty normal because he wasn't a complete asshole to her or anything, she just felt it wasn't right for her. I feel for her, but she just has to be strong. She doesn't think she made a mistake so she can't turn around and get back together. THAT would be a mistake. I'm not much of an advice guy so I just told her she needs to do what she thinks is right for her. Am I wrong?

1 comment:

R said...

I think you're right. She has to look after her own interests and it seems like she knows she doing the right thing. Many fish in the sea baby. Maybe she just misses being with someone and not actually him. If she gets weak and starts to move towards him again just remind her that there was a reason they broke up in the first place and those same things may still be there. I don't know, maybe I shouldn't be giving advince considering the state of my own personal life!!! hehe Rhoel.