Saturday, April 30, 2005

Late Night

Remember how I said I joined a summer volleyball league? Well last night my team all decided that we would go play at Bonsor to "practice". Well our team isn't very good, in fact, we suck. We did, however, have a great time. After playing, we went to a pub for a drink. My plan was to grab something to eat, have a drink, and then go home. Here's what actually happened: grabbed some food, had a drink, talked and laughed, had a drink, heard some stories of past outings, had a drink, prepared to leave but instead had a drink. I don't even like beer that much. I had this idea that I'd be home by 1am at the latest, but at 2am when the pub closed, the 5 of us that were still there realized that we had to walk a couple of blocks to Tim Horton's to try and sober up. We sat there, had a coffee and at 3:30am, we called it a night.

We figure we should "practice" at least once/week.

No comments: