Sunday, April 24, 2005

Revenge

Have you ever gotten revenge on someone just cuz you wanted to be a prick? Couldn't take the high road and forget about it? Had to get someone back no matter what? I've never done it but I hear some great stories. One guy told me that when a doc pisses him off he'll page him and leave random numbers from the phone book. Sometimes it doesn't work though. Just like in Seinfeld when you buy something at an expensive store just to prove to the stuck-up jerks that work there that you can afford their shit but then when you get home you realize you didn't even want it. Anyway, my point is: take the high road. When you die, people will have better things to say about you.

Then again, if you take the low road you'll have better stories to tell.

2 comments:

R said...

Generally speaking I always take the high road. But every once in a while I play the role of A hole and I generally regret it immidiately after, even if I was in the right. Even if I'm acting like an A hole to a total A hole. Very few moments where I've felt good afterwards. Rhoel.

Fumbling said...

well it's not like you started the mess. if someone pissed you off, they got on the low road first. you'd just be meeting them there. so what? :-)