Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sex and the City

I watch this show whenever its on TV and have been for the past 5 months. Its not really my idea to do this. Celia makes me. I don't know why she asks me what I want to watch, cuz I know what we're going to watch. I've seen just about every episode and I know almost all the stories. I actually find the show funny and it has some pretty damn witty jokes. If you've never seen the show, here's a quick rundown:

Samantha: the slut. she'll sleep with anyone.
Miranda: the "liberated" powerful lawyer. she is, however, a little insecure.
Charlotte: the smart but ditzy romantic. she's the spoiled rich girl.
Carrie: she's the one that keeps them all together.

If you watch the uncensored shows, you'll see everyone's boobs except Carrie's. Strange that I thought of that...

No comments: