Thursday, January 19, 2006

Things I've Learned in Life

  1. I don't know about you, but when you're swimming in the ocean when you're totally drunk, it really helps sober you up.
  2. Save all your change. Then, after a couple of years, roll it up and take it to the bank. I did that and I bought 2 iPod minis with extended warranties.
  3. Always drink Tequila at the end of the night. That way, when you're throwing up, you don't blame the beer.
  4. A good keyboard and mouse makes the difference between "just a computer" and a "cool-looking computer" (I'm a nerd).
  5. Coke is better than Pepsi. Jeff might disagree, but the entire population of the Philippines will back me up.
  6. Smoking, apparently, is bad for you.
  7. If you walk around the house naked, you should close your blinds. Its just polite. Unless you're a woman, then its okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol @ the walking round the house naked. =)

Anonymous said...

i agree with #1 haha