Friday, February 24, 2006

Who's Da Man?

Wow, in the past 8 months, I've had 4000 visitors to my blogsite. Granted, its probably the same people reading it on a somewhat regular basis. Plus I visit my own site so I can read the comments that people leave. I've been checking the stats on my site meter and there are people from all over North America, Asia, Europe, and one person from Africa that have visited my site. Weird. Now they know all kinds of crap about me. Its a good thing I didn't use my real name in the url. I'm guessing they came across it in with that "next blog" thing in the corner. I did a search once for something and one of the search hits was my own blog because I had the search word in the title of one of my entries. That's just crazy. I'm totally feeling like the man now cuz I'm so damn popular. Four THOUSAND. That's 500/month or about 17/day. God, I'm a egotistic jerk...

No comments: