Sunday, September 24, 2006

Kevin + Bobby = 4 useless careers.

There was a time when I refused to post pictures here. Why? Because my blog isn't about showing you the picture album of my life, its about me saying whatever the hell I feel like saying. Originally, I didn't even plan on putting a comment section so if someone didn't like what I was saying there would be no way for them to leave me a "i-don't-agree-with-you" message for me. Why did I eventually put pictures and comments in? A) just to see if I could, B) to see who would actually leave comments, and C) vanity. I just wanted to get some feedback from my loyal readers. To everyone that has been reading this since the beginning, I'm glad you stuck around and didn't abandon me like Whitney did to Bobby. Then again, I wasn't getting you to do coke and making you bail me out of jail. Also, I wasn't cheating on you either. Thanks for being so loyal. Now, all we have to do is get that other copycat-career-killing-husband to leave his wife. Then Britney will be back on top.

No comments: