Thursday, September 14, 2006

Small World

Last week we went Saigon. You know, that karaoke place on Broadway. Anyway, we met up with a bunch of Celia's friends and since they go to Saigon all the time they were buddy-buddy with the owner. They introduced me and we all had a good time. Later that night, the owner comes by and asks me my last name and who my parents are. Hm, weird but okay. I tell him and he says, "don't you remember me? I'm your uncle." Oh man, this guy is my mom's cousin (mind you, not super close or anything. I've only met him once before). So now everyone is joking around about how my tito is keeping his eye on me and how he should now let everyone drink for free because we're all family. Anyway, we closed the place and didn't get home till almost 4am. Fun times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even I've met him more than once, and I'm married into your family. He was a Ninong at our wedding.

Oliver said...

no, not that one. the brother.