Saturday, February 24, 2007

Home At Last!

For the past 5 days, I was in Boston for some software training. It was good training but I don't like living in a hotel room for a week. Plus, Celia had some important appointments that I would have liked be there for. Well, here's an update on the past little while:

We went out for Valentine's Day on the 16th because its just easier. No crowds, reservations are easy to make, it was a friday, etc etc. After dinner we went to visit Karen. Karen's son was so fascinated by Celia's belly. He was so cute:
I saw my cousins in Boston while I was there. It turns out they're not going to the Philippines next year. To be honest, the only reason I want to go is for Eva's wedding. All that family stuff that's going on... I'll pass on that. Plus, I kinda want to go to Taiwan. I've never been there and it would probably be fun to bring the kids to see their family. The only thing I'm worried about is that it's going to cost a million dollars. If I buy tickets now, it's a bit cheaper but I was hoping to wait until the babies were born to make up my mind. By then, it'll be a little more expensive.

Boston was kinda fun. One day we went into the city and did a little walking tour. We went to Cheer's for a beer. It's nothing like the bar in the tv show but its fun to say I had a beer there. They even serve their beers in those glass mugs like the one Norm always had. If you don't remember the show, then you're probably too young to fully appreciate the Diane years (better than the Rebecca years).

Celia's blood pressure is a little elevated so she's starting her maternity leave a bit earlier than expected. Only a couple of weeks earlier but this is the first thing that has happened to make me nervous about the whole pregnancy. Babies are fine, I'm just worried about Celia. Aww, isn't that sweet?

No comments: