Thursday, February 15, 2007

Name Game

Everyone always says they have names picked out for their future children. I think they're full of shit. You can't pick a name for unborn children. What if you've always liked the name "Bob" and then the baby comes out and it doesn't look like a "Bob"? What if this new little baby looks like a "Mike"? Do you name him "Bob" anyway because you've always liked that name or do you go with the name that actually suits him? We've got some names picked out but I'm worried that when the time comes they won't suit the babies. Or am I full of shit and this kind of crap doesn't happen?

btw, I always thought the name "Bob" was a little comedic. I've never had a friend named Bob so I've never taken the name seriously - no offense to anyone named Bob.

What do you a call a guy with no arms or legs in a swimming pool? Bob.

If anyone can suggest names, I'll add them to my lists. Don't ask if I need boy names or girl names. If you don't know you haven't been reading.

No comments: