Monday, June 25, 2007

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend...

I didn't watch the whole show or anything. Actually, I barely watched it at all, but there was a lot of talk about it amongst people I know. The Pussycat Dolls show, I thought, was pretty blah. Who should have won? Melissa R was a favourite but Asia won. Apparently, Asia won but isn't really part of the Pussycat Dolls. I don't remember the details of the first prize, but I guess it wasn't to fully join the group because Asia isn't in the pictures of the group and she didn't perform with the group recently. So now there is some controversy over whether of not Asia is really part of the group. I don't mind because I always thought Asia was ugly. I hear the other pussycat dolls didn't like her either. Where did I hear all this? I'm really good friends with a few of the pusscats and they told me.

No comments: