Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm Loving It

Man, I hope McDonald's doesn't sue me. I really like their fries.

Big hint that you and your friends are parents:

When you drive up to your buddy's house and all the guys come out to check out your sweet new minivan.


Anyway, a couple weeks ago Celia and I took the ultimate step into parenting in the suburbs: we bought a minivan. Her car just wasn't big enough to carry all our crap, plus the babies and us. We needed something bigger and it had to be nice. Introducing our third baby: the Odyssey.

1 comment:

head dump said...

huh? you guys got a new car?
sweet. I'm glad you have a blog to keep family updated.
while we're updating.....
btw, i'm driving up with Yvonne end of August. Leaving Friday night fromm SF. leaving YVR sunday on standby. Can't wait to ride in your new baby-mobile.