Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This Old House

So we decided to list our home. It should be available in a couple of weeks with an open house at the end of september. We're just tired of all the stairs and we want something a little bigger. This place was fine for just me and okay for the two of us, but for the 4 of us, it's just too small. I hope we sell it quick and find a new home quick. If we can't find anything to move into, we'll squat at my parents' house for a while.

When I first bought this place and moved in, I was quite proud of myself that I did it on my own. I was Mr. Responsible and bought a home rather than blow all my money on useless junk. This is my first home and has some sentimental value because of that. It kind of makes me sad to think my children will never remember their first home. Oh well, they'll create a lot more meaningful memories for me than this old house.

No comments: