Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Moving In

So it looks like my parents will be with us for a while. I don't really mind because they're hardly ever home. I feel bad for them though because every time they have to go to their house to get something, the restoration crew has ripped out another wall or moved out more furniture. I can tell that they are both pretty exhausted emotionally as well as physically. They haven't even fully recovered from the jet lag. One little positive thing is that today I cleaned up the garage so they could store some of their stuff in it. There's so much space I could've parked a car in there. The restoration guy said he thought it would about 4-5 months before they'll be able to move back in to their house. The insurance people said they would pay for a place to live but for now we have houseguests.

No comments: