Saturday, October 25, 2008

Say What?

Today my parents officially moved out of my house. They moved into a condo not too far from here. It's kinda nice but I wouldn't buy there cuz I'm not really a fan of the layout. I'm sure they'll be happier there. It was getting a bit crowded here. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind them being here, but I think it was too crowded for them.

I can park my van in the garage for the first time. It took forever to clean the damn thing out but there's enough space to park my van comfortably. Maybe before Christmas I'll be able to park two cars in there.

I hung my TV. I bought a wall mount kit online. It doesn't do anything fancy like twist and turn but it does allow for a slight downward tilt for those people who like to hang their TV's too high. It was damn near impossible to screw the 12 foot screws into the wall stud but I'm a pretty strong guy so I persevered and found better tools. Celia didn't want to help me hang the TV so I picked it up myself. If you're thinking it's a little 28" TV, screw you. It's 47" muthafucka! Still, it was pretty light. The first TV I bought was a 32" CRT that weighed 175lbs.

No comments: