Saturday, November 15, 2008

Falling in Love All Over Again

When I bought my iMac I went all out and upgraded all the things I thought I wanted.  Bigger screen, faster CPU, more memory, wireless mouse, wireless keyboard.  I love my iMac.  Not because it is that much better than a regular old PC, but because this thing is frickin beautiful.  Anyway, when I unpacked the wireless keyboard, I noticed it wasn't a full keyboard.  It was more like a laptop keyboard.  "Hmm, I don't like this,"  I thought.  I thought I would give it a try anyway.  After a few months I kinda got used to it but then after a few more months I decided I didn't like it anymore and wanted a normal keyboard.  Since I like the design of the Apple keyboards, I went to the Apple store and bought a regular, wired keyboard.  I'm loving it and my iMac is better than ever.

No comments: