Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Are You Ready?

Every year I say I'm going to get my Christmas shopping done early.  Every year I do the exact opposite of this.  Usually, on December 24th I'm at the mall looking for the last minute presents for, like, 12 people, but not this year!  This year Celia took care of all the shopping and we were 95% done before the end of November.  I even bought Celia her present (a new snowboard and bindings - don't tell her, it's a surprise).  All I have to do is hang my Christmas lights and wrap all the presents and clean the house and finish setting up my home theater and paint the hallway and install a handrail and clean the garage and wash the cars and get family pictures done and put away the patio furniture.  I am totally ready for the holidays.

No comments: