Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Day

The snow is a beautiful thing.  It means I'll be able to go snowboarding next week.  I can't wait.  This year, we bought the twins some snowsuits so we could take them out to play in the snow.  Lucas loved it.  He would just walk around in the snow (not too deep) and laugh at me as I shovelled the driveway.  He had a grand old time watching me work.  I should have given him a little shovel.  Amelia, however, wanted nothing to do with the snow.  We got her all bundled up and then refused to be put down once we go outside.  I put some snow on her mitten and she just cried.  We were walking into an elevator and she saw some snow on the floor and slowly backed out of the elevator until I picked her up.  Maybe next year they'll have more fun in the snow.

No comments: