Saturday, July 18, 2009

Old Friend

Okay, I admit I don't write here very often anymore but I think about it a lot. Anyway, the past couple days there's someone I've kinda had on my mind. Last night Alexa left for Calgary. Permanently. I mean permanently as in she's moving there and not just on vacation. I'm hoping someday she comes back because really, Vancouver is a better place to live. Anyway, I've known Alexa since before she was born and I've known her mom since I was a toddler. I've watched her grow up into an adult and become an independent woman. It's sad to see her go but she has to make her own way in this world and make her own decisions. Again, I hope she moves back home one day because she's one of those people that you just want to be in your life for a long time. And not in a long-distance kind of way, but in a day-to-day way. Take care, Alexa, and good luck in Calgary.

1 comment:

Kim Yepes said...

HEY!!! Calgary's a pretty nice place to live you know! I`m loving it here!