Monday, September 21, 2009

Flock That

There are a lot of web browsers out there.  From what I've read, Chrome is the speed king but is a little light on features.  Safari is pretty fast now too, but only on a mac.  Firefox, the fan favourite, is customizable like a mofo.  Internet Explorer is still the most used but that's because a lot of big enterprises don't let their users install anything else.  Anyway, a new-ish one that not a lot of people have heard of is Flock.  This one is geared towards the Web 2.0 users that are big on social networks and such.  I've been playing with it but because I'm mostly just a casual surfer, I don't really take advantage of all it's features.  It has some neat things but I'll let you find them out yourself.  I'm not reviewing or anything.  Flock may not be the fastest browser but its kinda fun to use.

No comments: