Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm a Jerk

You know that comedian Russell Peters? Look him up if you've never heard of him, but I'll just say he's pretty fucking funny. Anyway, one thing he said that was funny and really really true was when he tells the white guy that he will never be as racist as someone from the minority. Like when I make all kinds of racist jokes towards white people or when I discriminate against other minorities because it's okay cuz I'm a minority too. Okay, I admit this is despicable behaviour and I'm a terrible person for doing it. In my defence, I will say that... um, okay, there's no real defence for this but he's totally right about it. Minority groups will be the most racist bastards you'll ever see and the white man can't say anything or else he'll be a racist. There was a white guy that did that to me once. I'd describe him to you but they all look the same to me...

No comments: