Monday, February 22, 2010

Flirting 301

A few years ago I wrote something about how to flirt. I really hope this helped you guys out there. I hope you were able to successfully flirt with that girl you really like without coming off too creepy. I kinda realized - 4 years later - that other side of learning how to flirt is the awareness of when someone is flirting with you. Being the handsome and attractive devil that I am, I give you this information based on personal experience. With that in mind, please be aware that if you find someone flirting with you (you know this because of what I'm about to tell you) and you flirt back and end up getting rejected, well... that's what you get for taking dating advice from me. Dummy.

How to Tell She's Flirting with You:
  1. She mimics your movements - if she's into you, she'll lean when you lean, she'll turn when you turn, and she'll dance like an idiot. Like you.
  2. She makes an effort to touch you - when she touches your knee or touches your arm or find reasons to get you to put your arm around her, she doesn't think you're disgusting.
  3. She licks her lips - no, she's not trying to be all sexually suggestive, she's trying to get you to listen to her and she's drawing attention to her mouth. Be careful with this one - she may have just eaten some chips and still thinks you're gross.
  4. She makes eye contact - if her eyebrows are angled in and she gets wrinkly between her eyes, she's probably just mad at you and is giving you the evil eye. The key to this one is eye contact while smiling.
  5. She asks for your number - she either wants to talk to you again or you've just crashed your car into hers and she wants to sue your ass. Please remember the context of the situation is key.
Most of these are covered in my original flirting post but since you're having trouble meeting girls, I thought I'd lay it out for you. You know, so you don't have to read between the lines.

1 comment:

PallaviMenon said...

Nice! ^__^
But..wabout Guyz,eh?? Being single for i don knw how long nw...How does a gal know wen n if a guy is flirtin n tryin t make a move on her? Not that all guyz make d first move... :P ^_^ Hate That!!!