Saturday, June 5, 2010

Look Me Up

Okay, I did a bit of reading - not a lot, but enough to convince me - and I've decided that Apple's MobileMe service is a waste of money. I can sync my iPhone and computer with Google for free. As much as I like Apple products (they are just easy to use), their online presence is kinda weak. I may not own any physical product made by Google (like a Nexus One *drool*), but their online services kinda rock. Google Docs? Awesome. Gmail? Pwns the world. Calendars? Rocks. and the Search? Epic. The best part of all these? All. Free. Am I worried about Google having too much of my information? No. Why not? Because, seriously, what are they going to do with it? Spam my inbox? Sell it to someone so they can spam my inbox? Steal my identity? Google doesn't have my SIN, my credit card number, or even my real address. Maybe I'm just being naive but I'm not paranoid either.

1 comment:

Christine said...

in my so super biased opinion.. hells yeah! *high five*