Monday, July 5, 2010

Movie Reviews

Whip It with Ellen Page and Drew Barrymore

This was a great, great movie. What made it so good? Don't ask me because there was no nudity or sex scenes, no car chases, and not one single thing blew up. All I know is that I really liked this movie. It was very touching.
Verdict: you should definitely go see this movie. And don't download it - buy or rent it because you'll want to see it again.

Up in the Air with George Clooney

I liked this movie right up until the end. And then I didn't like it anymore. I was kind of expecting it to have an ending that would make me feel better about George's life but it didn't and then it was just kind of depressing. Yeah, I ruined it for you too, what are you gonna do? So the first 99% of the movie was great, but the last 1% ruined it for me. Too bad.
Verdict: you should see this movie anyway. There is a good point in the movie about being human.

No comments: