Sunday, July 4, 2010

Party Like a Rockstar

Congratulations to Ferd and Erin on their wedding yesterday. It was a really fun wedding. It was very classy with a hockey theme. Seriously, it was classy, there were just a few little things that made hockey-ish. Table names were the names of various players (Canucks, past and present), they had a little hockey game so the new couple would kiss, and Ferd came out on rollerblades. So. Much. Fun. Anyway, my sister-in-law took the kids for the evening and dropped us off so we didn't have to worry about driving afterwards and, even better, we slept over at her house so we didn't have to drive home at all. The open bar at the beginning of the wedding and the bottle of scotch the VJ had hidden under the table made for a bit of a drunken evening. So. Much. Fun. Until this morning, that is. I haven't had a hangover like this in years. For the first few hours I couldn't even think about eating or drinking without feeling like puking. Once I got over that, it was just the headache to deal with. Thank God my SiL watched the kids because I ended up sleeping most of the morning. I can't party like the old days anymore.

No comments: